My mom has been making this homemade dinner rolls recipe for years and they’re absolutely divine. They make your house small amazing and the recipe makes perfectly soft and fluffy jumbo dinner rolls. The dough is extra soft and tender thanks to the addition of butter, milk, and eggs! So tasty and perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table.
New to baking with yeast? Don’t worry, these are the easiest rolls ever! Seriously, they’re fool-proof (even if baking rolls has given you trouble in the past).
- ° 500 g flour
- ° 50 g sugar
- ° 1 teaspoon salt
- ° 10 cl of oil
- ° 25 cl milk
- ° 1 egg
- ° 1 packet of baker’s yeast (or 20 g of fresh yeast)
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead the dough well until it comes off the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and a small blanket and let rise for about 1 hour.
- When the dough has risen, degass it (press it with your fist a good blow on it to evacuate the air) and then form rolls of 60 g each.
- Shape the dough as you wish and leave to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Preheated oven 180 ° C .
- Brush with egg yolk and bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C.